As standard Woodside Family Funeral Directors will provide the following:
- Bringing the deceased into our care from anywhere in Scotland
- All Funeral Director services required to make the funeral arrangements
- Care and preparation of the deceased (excluding embalming which is available for a small fee)
- A fully lined and fitted coffin
- Considerate advice, support and guidance
If opting for cremation, one of the first things to decide is the format of the service you would like and where to hold it. You might want the service to take place at the crematorium or in church or a hotel venue followed by a shorter service called a ‘committal’ at the crematorium.
At Woodside we offer both Martyr’s Chapel and Woodside Crematorium for services. Dependent on your needs a hearse and limousines may not be required as we are based on site.