As standard we will provide the following:
- Bringing the deceased into our care from anywhere in Scotland
- All Funeral Director services required to make the funeral arrangements
- Care and preparation of the deceased (excluding embalming which is available for a small fee)
- A fully lined and fitted coffin
- Considerate advice, support and guidance
Choosing a grave
When opting for a burial you will need to think about where this will take place. If there is a grave or a family plot already in existence then we can arrange to use that. The price will depend on the location you choose.
The costs you need to consider for a burial might include: purchasing a new grave, reopening an existing grave and removal and replacement of existing memorials. We can advise you on local charges.
At Woodside we provide a range of funerals to meet your needs. Funerals can take place on site at Martyr’s Chapel or Woodside Crematorium or a location of your choice. Choose from The Simplicity, The Woodside or The Strathclyde funeral. The one that is right for your loved one usually depends on the coffin selection and if you require limousines for the funeral cortege.